Intersoft, a digital solutions enterprise and consulting services provider, announced a new collaboration of signing a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with the Superior Group of Colleges. The collaboration is aimed to co-operate in a broad range of areas and to work together for the mutual benefits of the company and the students.
Intersoft signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with the Superior Group of Colleges at an event recently held at Intersoft, New Garden Town Block C Muslim Town, Lahore. Key personnel from both organizations:
- Awais Malik -Operations Director,
- Qiran Sohail – Director Human Resources,
- Ayesha Zahid – Executive Director Superior Group,
- Asif Aziz Khan – Senior Manager Corporate and Alumni Relations,
- Imran Ijaz – Project Manager 3U1M,
- Jawad Ali – Assistant. Manager PR & Placements attended the MOU signing ceremony.
The collaboration, in the form of a memorandum of understanding (MOU), has declared the mutual interaction to strengthen the existing relationship between Intersoft and Superior Group of Colleges. Both parties have developed collaborative activities to provide a substantial experience to the final-year students. The Superior group decided to provide its full media support as and when required to Mercury Enterprises through its Naibaat media network (NEO TV, Lahore Rang, Daily Nayibaat, Ekselent TV, Boom FM 106.6.)
Benefits of The Mutual Collaboration Between Intersoft and Superior Group
- The families of Intersoft staff members will get special concessions in fees in their various faculties from the school to the universities.
- Superior Group will provide the opportunity for Intersoft to be a corporate partner and also provide reach to its alumni, students, and corporate network and their digital media.
- Intersoft will occasionally invite the students of Superior Group for the company visit to make them familiarize with the professional environment.
- The Superior group would also be branding Mercury Enterprises on all their major events.
The Superior Group of Colleges has earned a reputation as a landmark institute of quality education intending to facilitate the Superior human beings. The Intersoft and Superior Group of Colleges signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to develop and expand a framework of learning partnership. Joint efforts were made to bridge the gap between academia and the professional world.
The memorandum sets out the provision of work experience opportunities for the final year students via internship programs at Intersoft to introduce them to the digital and technological industry.
Intersoft is a digital solution enterprise, a company by Mercury Enterprises Private Limited, focused on intelligent automation and emerging technologies. The company began as a full-service contact center in 2011, founded by ex-KPMG leaders. The company aims to help clients achieve digital transformation in a rapidly growing world of machine learning. Intersoft has expanded and now moved onto the technology industry with a focus on intelligence automation (RPA+AI), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), and software development with ai consultancy.June 3, 2021